Get Help From Home Inspector
A Home Inspector Will Help You By:
* pointing out possible safety issues that could endanger you or your children
* inspecting the basement for water intrusion and proper construction
* checking the structural integrity of the home
* checking the condition of the roof, plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning systems
* making sure that any major appliances that are included in the home purchase are in working order.
* inspecting the driveway, retaining walls, grading and drainage of the property and alerting you to any negative slope situations.
* pointing out any ventilation or insulation issues in the attic that could lead to roof failure, mold, or moisture problems.
* checking any fireplaces or heating devices for safe clearances and evidence of failure.
* inspecting all gutters, downspouts, soffit, eaves and fascia for damage, rot and other defects.